Thursday, May 26, 2011

Adam the Vampire will Return in Series 4

Previously, Toby Whithouse mentioned that he would be open to having Adam, the teenage vampire, return to Being Human if a story came up for him.

Now Craig Roberts, who plays Adam, has (somewhat) confirmed that he will be back on the show. He said the quote below in an interview with SFX.
“I believe I am going back for an episode. They’ve not mentioned too much about Becoming Human. If that does get mentioned again I’m all for doing it because I thought it was a great thing. I’m really happy to do Being Human again because it’s a fantastic show, and if Becoming Human wants to go again, I’m game.”
What else do we already know about Series 4? Check out this post to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Being Human World! Feel free to leave a comment below.