Monday, May 16, 2011

Sam Huntington & Meaghan Rath Head Out on European Tour

SyFy's Being Human stars Sammy Huntington (Josh) and Meaghan Rath (Sally) have been tweeting while on the road (or in some cases a plane). They will be promoting Being Human in Europe over the course of the upcoming tour. Their latest tweets indicate that they are now in Madrid.

Tweets from Sam
At the Paris airport. So tired I'm seeing double. Wait, nope. Scratch that. Twins. But still, very tired.

Just arrived in Madrid!! Also, just took my first Europee. It was marvelous.

Wowsers. Madrid is BEAUTIFUL.

The Pillars of the Earth/my hotel room. This doesn't suck.
www.yfrog.com/h8edsuaj

Don't ask...
www.yfrog.com/h3ebtssdj

Soulmates... @meaghanrath and our translator for the day.
Wild...
www.yfrog.com/gy6rgnrj
And two tweets from Meaghan.


Sitting in the air France lounge waiting for boarding. So excited my
toes are wiggling. See you soon all you European kittens!

in the lounge in Paris waiting for my flight to Madrid. And waiting for
my Sams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Being Human World! Feel free to leave a comment below.